Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Reason for being on this Earth

To make everyone around me a little happier.
To make everyone's life a little easier.
To love and to serve everyone.
To help everyone to the best of my ability.
To share my thoughts with others and listen to others share their thoughts.
To find the truth and fight for it.
To be virtuous.
To hunger and thirst for righteousness.
To forgive.
To forget.
To make you smile.
To be the shoulder to cry on.
To be the best brother I can be.
To be the best friend I can be.
To be the best son I can be.
To be the best cousin I can be.
To be the best nephew I can be.
To be the best grandson I can be.
To be the best student I can be.
To be the person I was meant to be.
To make peace.
To share the gifts I have.
To give to others.
To share the joys of my life with others.
To share in the joys of others lives.
To care for others.

To live.
To laugh.
To love.

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it."
-Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment